Datos personales

viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

My HoLy WeEK

This Holy Week the firsts days I was in Madrid.

On Saturday I went with my friends to Gran Vía to see the shops but because we were bored we decided to go to a park that there is near the school and there we phoned other friend that she was in her village and we were speaking with her.
On Monday and Tuesday I was doing various handicrafts for my homework.






On Wednesday in the morning I did my suitcase because I went to the beach.




On Thursday I was sunbathing and walking on the beach with my parents.



But on Friday it wasn’t sunny, it was very windy and raininig so I went to the cinema with my fiends.




On Saturday it was my birthday and everyone congratulated me and gave me a lot of presents.




This afternoon my friends bought me a
cake and sang happy birthday.




Later we toke a lot of photos and on Sunday I did my suitcase again to go back to Madrid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario