Datos personales

domingo, 1 de febrero de 2009

MY HOBBIES








I like going shopping with my friends, my mother and my cousin Irene.






I like going out with my friends.


I like going to the cinema and buy popcorns.









I like swimming in the swimming-pool.


(People says that I am going to have scales because I spent a lot of time in the water)









I like playing basketball.



I like reading interesting books.








I like listening music.











I like travelling to other countries.









I like going to the beach in the summer and doing trips with my friends and my family.


1 comentario:

  1. Well done! Thanks for this post. Here are my corrections:



    I like going shopping with my friends, my mother and my cousin Irene.

    I like going out with my friends.
    I like going to the cinema and buyING popcorn(s).

    I like swimming in the swimming-pool.
    (People say(s) that I am going to (have)GROW scales because I spenD a lot of time in the water)
    I like playing basketball.

    I like reading interesting books.


    I like listening TO music.

    I like travelling to other countries.


    I like going to the beach in the summer and doing trips with my friends and my family.

    ResponderEliminar